Thursday, May 24, 2012

Josie and the Video Vote

Okay, so....

Does anyone else notice that I start way to many of my posts with "Okay," or "So," and most of my paragraphs with "Anyway,"?

I'm considering getting a YouNow account.  Thing is, I have no webcam.  Do you need a webcam?  Or at least a camera plugged into your computer?  Either way, if I get a webcam and a YouNow account and 2,000 views, I will.  Want me to add PayPal?  Cause I will, if you guys are determined.  Yeah.  I'll add a PayPal, you guys can send in money to donate to my webcam (or an iPad.  Either one.  But preferrably iPad) and just tell all your friends and I will have a live broadcast!  And it's completely free as far as I'm aware!  Woohoo!

Another thing about videos: I am going to be making a music video over the summer.  If I get 1,000 views, I will make the video.  I'll hold a poll to the right on what I should perform.  Not sing, perform.  Here are the choices:

Sing Adele - NOTE: The only Adele song I know is Rolling in the Deep.  Rolling in the Deep is my title song.

Play Adele - This is kind of suckish but also might have to wait until I get my high school French Horn because I won't have Suzie (yes, I name all my French Horns Suzie, just like my ukes are all Bon Jovi and my cameras are all Georgie) over the summer.  Yes, it is on the French Horn.

Sing AND Play Adele (Suzie) - Singing RITD with a cool jazzy French Horn solo.

Sing AND Play Adele (Piano) - Singing RITD with piano instead of karaoke

Sing AND Play Adele (Bon Jovi) - Singing RITD with ukulele instead of karaoke.

Sing Adele with ALL instruments - RITD singing, piano, French Horn, and uke.  Extremely hard to perform and edit.

Original Piano Compositions - I would play Waterlillies, Love is a River, Pshycopath, and the new piece I can't finish or find out a name to.

Crazy Opera - I would sing The Jewel Song from Faust.  This is in French, but freaky.  Or I could sing Queen of the Night, which is the even freakier one and would have you flip out of your seat.

Crazy Opera Duet - Singing one of my favorite opera duets, The Phantom of the Opera, with some guy who sang the Phantom part on YouTube.  I told you guys about the crazy high note at the end, right?  Well, now I can sing it perfectly and hold it out.  Unlike some people I know.

Crazy Opera on Piano - I created my own piano part for Love Never Dies and can now sing it.  Very hard to sing, but not too hard.  But I'll post the lyrics with it so you can understand what I'm saying.

Rap About My Blog - Why do I have a strong feeling this is going to be picked?  I can't rap, just warning you.

All songs (and rap) will have lyrics posted below.

Start viewing!

The reason I'm always happy is because you only have one life to live and you never know when you're gonna die, so celebrate life and stop being sad. -Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!