Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Josie is a Horrible Singer

I was in choir today, and in the beginning there's this one part where a solo sings "I have a dream, a song to sing, to help me cope with anything," and we were all singing it at the same time, and I sang it in my chest voice, and she STOPPED us because of it and said, "Whoah, whoah, don't sing nasal like, 'Eih hehve a dreeeem,' sing it like this:" and then she sang it in her all proper choir voice, when she specificly said NOT to do that!  And she was talking to the "whole class", but she looked directly at me straight after and you can tell she meant me.  She thinks my chest voice is bad?  To me, that's like stepping on me with a boot that still had dog poo and gum stuck to the bottom.  I'm totally crushed!  I am so thankful that we have only a month until school lets out!  If anyone from school is reading this, please don't tell her: I just want Mr. Golden back!  He was nice to those who behaved well, and he was funny and talented and gave everyone the bright side of life (when he wasn't shouting at the class trying to control them) and he was never insulting.  AND he played the cello!  And could play our parts on the piano at the same time, which is more than I can say for THIS woman!  Sure, she's a great instructor, but she's not so good at teaching!  She's offensive in this sickly sweet manner.  She insults people (Meghan a lot) while saying it with her "everything's perfect" tone and it makes me sick!  The only thing I really can say thank you for is getting us sweepstakes.  But besides that, I can't wait to go to high school.

I am a horrible singer.

Thank you for embracing my weirdness! -Katy Perry

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for following me! (chuckles) Would you believe me if I said it's my 26-year-old choir teacher?

    ReplyDelete

Bubbles says: COMMENT!