Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Josie Gives/Gets Nicknames

Okay, so I realized that all my besties should have nicknames, so I figured I should write them down, even if they aren't my besties.

Abby ~ Jewbie: Everyone calls Abby a Jew (or at least they used to) for who knows why, and it just kind of stuck.
Kasiah ~ KK: Obvious reasons, that, and when we pass eachother in the hall, I shout "HEY HEY KK!"
               Mom: We have this thing at our school where you're kind of adopted into "families" which consists of all your friends.  Apparently she's my mom, Jewbie's my sister, Dakota's my brother, Corn's the dog, Son-of-a-Pich is the evil babysitter, and my fellow Frenchie, Giggles, is my dad???
Cheyenne ~ Chy/Shy: Two reasons!  Obviously, that's the beginning of her name, and she's also very camera shy.
                     Squirrel: Here's how the story goes.  Whenever she sees her criminal friend Dustin walking in the halls or just anywhere, she yells Duck, which is his nickname, and he yells Squirrel in reply.
Kallin ~ Giggles: She got this nickname last year from Mr. Patricia because she laughed at everything and she had the funniest laugh.
              Dad: I already said.
John ~ Corn: One day, last year, in the middle of 8th period band, after we finished playing a song, his hand shot up and he asked, "Do you like corn?" in an all-serious voice.
Zarahemla (I think that's how you spell it) ~ Zara: It's short!
Mr. Kilgore ~ Herminator: His first name is Herman.  Don't ever call him this.
Mrs. Behne ~ Mom: She's the Mom of our band!
Jonothan ~ Son-of-a-Pich: No one likes him, and his last name is Pich.
Jared ~ Buddy: He's been called this ever since he was a baby for no apparent reason.
Meghan ~ Poke: She used to poke a lot, and she loves Pokemon, but it turns out that she detests this nickname.
                 Possum: This was a last resort nickname in case I couldn't think of anything else to call her.
                  L: Because apparently she loves lemons, and usually her username on websites is Lemondrop209 or something like that. 
Josie (MEEE!!!) ~ Flapjack: This is my current nickname by many.  They say I look and sometimes sound like Flapjack.  I like the name, but I do not believe this.
                               Brady Bunch: Mr. Patricia just said that I reminded him of The Brady Bunch because of my blonde hair (that I no longer have)
                               Yo-yo: I used to always bring a yo-yo with me to school.
                               Claw: I almost got called this when I made my hands into claws whenever I played the horn.
                               Jo-jo: I was called this since the first grade, but then one girl, Jordan, said that I stole her nickname, which she's had since the second grade.  I told her I had it first, but no one let me have it, not even after she moved away.

Thank you for reading!

Thank you for embracing my weirdness! -Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!