Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Josie and the Three Last Days

I only have three more days until school is finally over!  But I'm kind of happy and sad.  I probably sound crazy writing this, but I'm gonna miss middle school.  Mrs. Page, the theatre teacher, likes me a lot, Mrs. Carrasco, I'm not so sure about her, but she's still hilarious dancing to Shakira in the gym, and Mrs. Behne especially, you guys know how emotional the concert was, and even the LUNCH ladies!  They know I'm always putting up the chairs with a few other people, but I've always (usually) been the last one out.  So one of the lunch ladies told everyone else, "When you see her, you know this is it."

Today we are going to be learning absolutely NOTHING!  I'm pretty sure we're watching My Friend Martin in History.  I love that movie.  I saw it when I was little and loved it.  It's about these kids that go back in time and keep running into MLKJ and they realize how nice a guy he is, so they take him to the future to see all the improvements he's made in the world, but when they do, Martin and one other kid are bullied by their best friends because of their skin color and their Mexican friend cleans at the school and doesn't even speak English, and it's because Martin was taken out of time.

Theatre?  Maybe we'll watch the play.

Math?  Hopefully Shrek or Monsters Inc or The Lion King.

Band?  Concert.

Science?  Bill Nye or Ice Age.

English?  Tom Sawyer.  Don't see how we're gonna finish it today, though....

Choir?  West Side Story.  Maria, Maria, Maria, Maria, Maria.

Bernardo: Come, Maria. (rolls the "r", says quickly and with a Portugese accent)
Tony: Muh-REEEEEE-uh!

Mom's kicking me off.  Buh-bye!

The reason I'm always happy is because you only have one life to live and you never know when you're gonna die, so celebrate life and stop being sad. -Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!