Saturday, May 5, 2012

Josie Gets Sunburned

Oh.  My.  Gosh.  I feel even worse than yesterday!  My feet, arms, shoulders, legs, and back are burned to a gentle pink (the burn isn't gentle, I can tell you that) and the balls of my feet still sting from the hot concrete.  Usually I would take the Lazy River everywhere, but it was closed.

We performed our Mamma Mia! Medley and received a 1!  The beginner choir did their Queen Medley and recieved a 2.  I have to admit, after the "For MEEEE!" thing, that was a high B flat, and sometimes I have a hard time hitting that in the morning.  So, yeah, I can understand why they got a 2.

Whenever the wave pool was open at Hurricane Harbor, I tried to just float in there, but that was impossible.  There was too much thrashing.  So whenever it was closed, I read my book.  Besides that, I read two rides.  On the way down the Sea Wolf, I was singing Dancing Queen badly the entire time.  Katie was in the lifeboat with me, and she's a Soprano 1 also, so we sang it together.  Then, on the Tornado, it was Katie, Leah, who is an alto, and me, but I was the only one singing.  I didn't even get half-way done with the song before we reached the bottom, though.  I got a wedgie.  And a sunburn.

Kasiah's coming with me to church tomorrow.  Better tell her when we're gonna pick her up.

Thank you for embracing my weirdness! -Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!