Friday, May 11, 2012

Josie and the Best Day Ever

I had the best day ever!  I got an A on a big part of my history project on the Oklahoma City Bombing, I finished my video in theatre and now we're making songs with garage band, I (almost) completed all my work in math, we're playing a Spanish March, a piece called Serengeti Dreams, and a medley of Superman, James Bond, Batman, and Austin Powers in band, we finished the sex ed course in science, we finished Tom Sawyer in English and we're working on writing more stories (like you're SUPPOSED to do in English.  We've been treating English like it's Reading class all over again), and in choir we're singing the Abba medley and Build Me Up, Buttercup in choir.  But you wanna know the best parts?

1) My Aunt Nadine (who can shop at Forever 21 and can do the perfect impression of Curly from The Three Stooges whilst I can do Carol Channing) is coming today to help me look all pretty for the dance tonight.
2) The dance is tonight!  But I still have to dance with Anthony (who apparently sometimes goes by Alfredo.  ???)
3) Monday, The Dallas Morning News is coming to our chess club to do interviews for the GoNeighborhood feature article!!!!  WOOHOO!!!

GO FRIDAY!!!!!!!!  :-)  WOOHOO!!!!!!!



The reason I'm always happy is because you only have one life to live and you never know when you're gonna die, so celebrate life and stop being sad. -Me
~
You know you're crazy if you start talking to yourself and then go "Huh?" - Mrs. Behne
~
Thank you for embracing my weirdness! -Katy Perry
~
It's the good girls that keep diaries. It's the awesome girls that keep blogs. -Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!