Saturday, May 19, 2012

Josie Goes to the Movies

In the trailers, We Bought a Zoo looked incredibly boring and sappy.  I was wrong.  It was hilarious, and I was in love with Benjamin Mee.  No, I don't, like, have a crush on him or anthing, but when I get married, that's the kind of man I want.  I want a Benjamin Mee.

We Bought a Zoo was hilarious and only had some language.  Surprisingly, Elle Fanning had worse language than the guy playing her older brother.  She was talking to the zoo inspector and she shouted out after he was done inspecting, "Everyone around here thinks you're a d**k.  I don't know what that means, but I don't think you are."  Now what parent agrees to their six year old daughter saying that?

Either way, she was still fricking hilarious.

I also found out shortly before the movie started that Fathom Events is having a Phantom Marathon!  Woohoo!  They're showing Phantom of the Opera (stage version) and Love Never Dies back to back on May 21 and May 23!  It starts at 7:30 both nights, and I'd have to go to the 23.  Only thing is, Fathom Events' tickets are always expensive, and I don't have the money to go, and neither does Mom.  Sigh.  Maybe they'll come out with Phantom of the Opera on DVD, like they did Love Never Dies.  But Mom doesn't want to go.  She hated Love Never Dies.  But I'll tell Kasiah about it tomorrow when I pick her up for church.  If I do.

I am a total Phanatic, aren't I?

The reason I'm always happy is because you only have one life to live and you never know when you're gonna die, so celebrate life and stop being sad. -Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!