Saturday, May 12, 2012

Josie and the Story That Never Ends Well

For those of you who enjoy being tagged, this is something similair.  It is a never-ending story.  The story is NOT, I repeat, NOT a comedy or mushy romance and extremely continuous.  Here are the rules:

1) If you are "written in the story" (tagged), the story is passed to you.
2) You must inform the person you write in the story that they are written in the story, and they have to be willing to pass it on.
3) You must write one paragraph to the story.
4) Try to make the story flow.
5) Yes, there are tagbacks.
6) Whatever you write has to be in a color that isn't black, and don't change colors.
7) You can only write one person into the story.
8) Make sure to keep up with the story, even when you have passed it on already.
9) If someone writes "The End," the person who had it last must pass it on to another person.
10) Write something original.

So, I guess I'll start.

"You're kidding me, right?" Violet questioned her teacher.  "A C+?  Why?"  Mr. Guidierez sighed and shook his head.  "You want to write your creative writing project on a video game?"  Violet's eyes practically bulged out of her head.  She grabbed her idea proposal from her teacher.  When she skimmed through, she realized that her older brother (well, older by about 6 minutes) had switched his proposal for a fanfiction for Yu-Gi-Oh! with her topic about a war between angels and demons on earth.  She crumpled up the paper in her fists.  "SETH!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.  "Mr. Guidierez, I'm so sorry, but my brother mixed our paper's up, and-" she tried to say, but Mr. Guidierez interrupted her. 

Hmm... who do I pick?  I choose... HANNIE!!!

The reason I'm always happy is because you only have one life to live and you never know when you're gonna die, so celebrate life and stop being sad. -Me
~
You know you're crazy if you start talking to yourself and then go "Huh?" - Mrs. Behne
~
Thank you for embracing my weirdness! -Katy Perry
~
It's the good girls that keep diaries. It's the awesome girls that keep blogs. -Me

2 comments:

  1. SWEET!!!! I SHAlL CONTINUE THIS STORY!!! *Salutes!* :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, ummm.... what did you mean by Violet, my Sims 3 account username???

      Delete

Bubbles says: COMMENT!