Thursday, May 31, 2012

Josie and the End of Middle School

Actually, I meant to post this around 10, when I really got out, but I was watching a movie and eating.  Teehee.

I received two awards at the awards ceremony: Most Outstanding Chess Player (aka Highest Ranked Eighth Grade Girl) and Outstanding Soloist at the Solo and Ensemble Contest (that was from choir).

YEAH!

Tonight, Mom is going to get Redbox for me to watch while she's still at school tomorrow.  She has to transfer all her music equiptment from her small, suckish, downstairs room to the use-to-be music room.  Yay for Mom!  So she's getting The Help, Chronicle, and The Woman in Black for me to watch, which I requested.  Yes, I requested The Woman in Black.  I want to see if I can laugh at the movie.  Because I was freaking out so much in the movie theatre that I couldn't really pay attention.

Now that I think about it, that thing where WIB (Woman in Black) screams in the mirror almost made me pee my pants.  But I know what happens now (partially) so I shouldn't be as scared.

Funny scene from Poto25 (Phantom of the Opera 25th Anniversary), or at least my rendition of it.

Giry: Monsieur le Vicomte!  When you go down to save Christine and kill the Phantom, keep your hand at the level of your eye!
Raoul: Why?
Giry: The punjab lasso! (mimicks lasso movements, country accent) WEE HEE!

Too disturbing?  Sorry.

You just got PUNJABBED!

The reason I'm always happy is because you only have one life to live and you never know when you're gonna die, so celebrate life and stop being sad. -Me

1 comment:

  1. I always watch scary movies with my best friend and we've been wanting to see Woman In Black. AND LUCKY I GET OUT ON TUESDAY. MAN. YOU LUCKY.

    ReplyDelete

Bubbles says: COMMENT!