Monday, May 28, 2012

Josie and the Mermaids

I've heard about this convention, sort of like Animazement and sort of like Comicon, only still nothing like it.  Mercon.  The merfolk convention.  The first Mercon was held in 2011 and was held in Vegas.  This year, in 2012, it will still be held in Vegas, and Guiness World Records will come and count every mermaid and merman there.  This will go as the largest gathering of merfolk.  I would like to be a part of that.  If I could finish the tail I've been working on since I was twelve.  And if I get the money.

Nope.  I don't think I'm gonna be able to go.

The reason I'm always happy is because you only have one life to live and you never know when you're gonna die, so celebrate life and stop being sad. -Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!