Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Josie Has Field Day

Yeah, that's right.  There was a big storm coming our way and there was lightning, so we ended up watching Kangaroo Jack and Matilda.  I was so glad I didn't have to get wet.  I just wanted to go home, have some Starbucks, and write my screenplay.

I'm writing a real life version of an anime, and it's been changed a lot, but here's the first episode.


The show's called Mermaid Melody, in case you don't speak Japanese, and, yes, it is in Japanese.  Trust me, mine is not a Disney ripoff as well.  But why is it that the girls have blue, purple, green, and orange hair?  I mean, ???

I'll put out the screenplay to the first episode when I finish.  I'm halfway there, but I'm taking a break.

The reason I'm always happy is because you only have one life to live and you never know when you're gonna die, so celebrate life and stop being sad. -Me

1 comment:

  1. Mermaid Melody was my first anime I have ever watched. I don't know why colorful hair is so popular in animes, but I like it :D

    ReplyDelete

Bubbles says: COMMENT!