Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Josie and the Birthday Wish List

I figure, I'm free to express myself on my blog, so here is what I want and why.

  • Sewing Machine - I want to complete my mermaid tail and this might speed up the process, considering my grandma refuses to help me.
  • Bigger birdcage - JULIET MIGHT BE HAVING BABIES!  YES!  I'VE ALWAYS WANTED WEIRD BABY HYBRID BIRDS!
  • Erik Plushie - This is from the Phantom of the Opera.  I took one look at it and fell in love with it.  If I ever end up being Christine when I'm in high school, that plushie will be my good luck charm.  Sort of.  Or just keep me company whenever I'm not on stage.  It's at this website right here.
  • The Dario Argento's Phantom of the Opera MP3 Commentary - This is played during the entire, worst movie of all time, and the reviewers are hilarious (although, without the sexy voice, that kind of takes away everything) and I would love every minute of it.  Perhaps.
  • Webcam - Well, do you guys want me to Skype and YouNow with you or what?  People!  We need a webcam!
  • iPad - For obvious reasons.
  • Rosetta Stone in Japanese and/or French - I either want to move to Japan and become a famous singer/actor/voiceover for anime person or move to Paris and become a famous opera singer.  Yeah.  I'm weird.
  • The entire manga collection of Yu-Gi-Oh! - The anime is completely sugar coated.  Unless it's the abridged version.
  • Recording Kit - If I ever plan on recording songs, I need a recording set.
  • Drum lessons - You can't have good music without good drums.  Or I could ask my cousin Aaron, but he's with his own band, With Shaking Hands.  I could ask Zach?
  • Betty Botter's All-Flavor Beans - Need I say more?
  • Wii - WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!   Would like to play.
  • Puppy - I really don't want this.  I NEED IT!!!!  GIMMEE GIMMEE GIMMEEEE!!!!!!!!

The reason I'm always happy is because you only have one life to live and you never know when you're gonna die, so celebrate life and stop being sad. -Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!