Thursday, May 10, 2012

Josie and the Eighth Grade Dance

I am super nervous about tomorrow!  It is going to be the first dance I've ever been to!

In case you have no idea what the heck I'm talking about, it's the 8th grade dance.  This year, the theme is "Black and White Ball."  I'm thinking, "Rascist much?" and "Why can't they do 'Masquarade?'  At least that has some depth and creativity!"  But here's the bad part:

I'm going to be with some total stranger.

Yep.  Kasiah tells me not to go telling everybody, but it's just freaky!  She said she got some guy in orchestra who's going to dance with me, and his name it Anthony.  He's pretty tall, he's in my science class (I'm going to DIE if he's in my English class.  Remember when I sang?), he only plays cello, and obviously he's going to the dance.  Kasiah and her new boyfriend Trevor are going together, too.  They are totally in love.  It's so sweet!

The problem with me dancing with Anthony:

1) I don't know the guy.
2) No one likes me.
3) He doesn't know me (I overheard him talking to Kasiah and Trevor saying "I don't know the girl!).
4) I've never been to a dance.
5) I've never danced with someone.
6) I CAN'T DANCE!
7) And that is exactly why I DON'T dance!

Thank you for embracing my weirdness! -Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!