Monday, May 21, 2012

Josie is Extremely Emotional

I am so emotional at the moment.  I just had my last band concert at my middle school, and tomorrow will be my last choir concert.  But I was really tearing up tonight.

Mrs. Behne is like a second Mom to me.  Sure, I love Mom, but Mrs. Behne is completely my Mom at school.  She's everyone's Mom.  We go to her with our problems, we help her when she needs it the most, we make her happy when she's sad or angry, and she taught us all how to sound remarkable.

I am coming after school in high school to help Mrs. Behne, Mr. Patricia, Mr. Clark, Miss Davis, and Mrs. Davis out with whatever they need.  The main reason is because they really appreciate it, and also because I never want to leave them.

I cried hard tonight.  So did Abby, Kasiah, Bree (who loves Mrs. Behne most of all), Lizbeth, and many others.

Below is the song that is my absolute favorite that we've played this year and last year, because it describes our time at middle school without even saying anything.

Music has a gift of touching people's hearts where it's never been touched before.  Music fills the vacancy within the untouched part of the heart with a feeling of... beauty.  Music should not be kept from someone because of who they are or what they believe in.  Music should be shared with everybody.  Music is what brings us all together in some sort of way.  And that is why I love Music.



The reason I'm always happy is because you only have one life to live and you never know when you're gonna die, so celebrate life and stop being sad. -Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!