Friday, May 25, 2012

Josie's Sexy Workout Session


I can just see the look on everyone's faces now.  You guys are probably thinking (or saying), "Psh!  Yeah, right.  And I have a griffin/rainbow unicorn hybrid as a domestic household pet.  Yeah.

Basically, I am going to list my sexy workout session, aka, 10 things I need to do by the time I'm eighteen.  I'm calling it a sexy workout session because it sounds awesome.

1) Get rid of my chub.  This is what everyone's putting.  I have a really high metabolism, except I have this tiny chub that keeps sticking out on tight-fit t-shirts.  I hate it.  Do ab workouts to get rid of it.
2) Release an album.  Preferrably with singing original songs on it.  That means I need to get to work.
3) Publish FINISH a book.  I'm serious.  In my lifetime, I need to write thirteen books.  Maybe fourteen.  I need to write the seven books belonging to The Memories, the Forest Wonders trilogy which is based on a webshow I promised the creators I'd write, and another series I've started that can have thirteen to fourteen books, but I have a feeling that book #4 would be suckish.
4) Scubadive in the ocean/swim with dolphins/swim with sharks.  That would be amazing.
5) Go to a foreign country.  Either Japan or New Zealand.  Or at least Canada.
6) Win a talent contest.  I don't care whether it's Rockwall's Got Talent or The X Factor.  JUST DO IT, GIRL!
7) Fill up a diary.  I mean, I start diaries and I never finish them.  Why is that?
8) Have regular YouTube videos.  You know what I'm talking about.
9) Finish two, older TV series, such as Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Heroes or at least Kyle XY.
10) DON'T QUIT THIS BLOG!  THAT IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST!

Crap.  It's 4:24.  I need to be at BJ's right now.  I'll tell later, but right now I need to get dressed.

Well, I guess it's goodbye for now!

GoodBYYYYYEEEEE!!! *holds out for infinity and beyond!*

The reason I'm always happy is because you only have one life to live and you never know when you're gonna die, so celebrate life and stop being sad. -Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!