Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Josie and the Monologues

You remember when I said that I was going to be performing the Common Ground "White Crayon" monologue?  I'm not.  I'm performing After Math by Jonothan Dorf.  I love this guy's last name.  I'm playing Shaking Student.  It's about a man and woman in dark gray suits that come to a math class in the middle of a major test, and the teacher gives the evil eye, but then the man and woman take this kid Emmett out of class, and Shaking Student thinks he/she saw the teacher's hands shaking.  I'm curious to find out what happened.  But I need to rap.  Oh, boy.

Remind Mom to be at the school at 5:45.  Play starts at 6 PM.  I'll ask her if she can film it.

The reason I'm always happy is because you only have one life to live and you never know when you're gonna die, so celebrate life and stop being sad. -Me
~
You know you're crazy if you start talking to yourself and then go "Huh?" - Mrs. Behne
~
Thank you for embracing my weirdness! -Katy Perry
~
It's the good girls that keep diaries. It's the awesome girls that keep blogs. -Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!