Thursday, May 17, 2012

Josie and the Festival

After my monologue (which I will post soon), Mrs. Page congratulated me and said I did phenomonal!  EEEE!  I feel special!

Kasiah performed the Kim monologue from 30 Reasons Not to Be in a Play, AND she hosted the entire thing, and that was ah-MAY-zing!!!  She wore her MSO outfit and looked B-E-A-Utiful!  Abby performed the hacker monologue from Blaster, and now I wish I had performed that monologue, because it explains everyting about hackers, where the name came from, how it turned into a bad title, and why hackers hack.  Well, why some of them hack: to explore.  Like an old, abandoned house.  You want to see how other people live, you want to see how they took care of their house, what secrets they had, stuff like that.  Like going through a box of letters.

Today, I bought my yearbook and got a lot of people to sign it.  Mitchell said that I had a really good voice, probably because he couldn't think of anything else to say.  Mrs. Carrasco signed the page, which is one of my biggest pet peeves.  I hate it when people write on the pages.  Either sign on the front or the back, NOT in the middle!

Remeber that the band concert is on Monday and the choir concert is on Tuesday, and that the marching orientation is on Thursday, and that the babysitting at Connie's is tomorrow.  *whistles* I have a busy schedule!

The reason I'm always happy is because you only have one life to live and you never know when you're gonna die, so celebrate life and stop being sad. -Me

1 comment:

  1. I HAVE WRITTEN YOU IN A STORY. HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA http://diaryofdoodles.blogspot.com/2012/05/story-that-never-ends-well.html c:

    ReplyDelete

Bubbles says: COMMENT!