Saturday, May 19, 2012

Josie and the Babysitting Sleepover

Last night, I was babysitting.  Every month, Ms. Connie, my Sunday school teacher, holds a babysitting thing once a month, and several of her students come and help.  This time, there were a lot of kids there.  There was Ms. Connie's grandson, Cayden, who was being a pain, ALL of Jerry and Sharon's kids, Chase (he's my age), Harley, Jenna, Jaylee, and Liam, Lauren's tiny and smart baby girl, Ryleigh, Adam and Julie's three, Bella (who we dressed up as a purple princess), Drew (who dressed up as Batman), and Levi (who is extremely heavy), and last but not least, Wes and Brandy's sons, Braden and Camden.  So thats... *counts the only ones we watched*... ELEVEN KIDS!!!  And only six girls!  That's about two kids per person!  Crap!

I started writing a song, and it is beautiful.  I swear, it is!  Other songs I have written are very slow and pretty (except for Pshycopath, but that's another story), but this one, I only have about ten seconds written to and my mom is in love with it.  I was listening to The Great Divide by Emmy Rossum (yes, she was Christine in Phantom) and I noticed that it was in D flat, and I just decided to write a song in D flat.  It turned out to be beautiful.  They say some masterpieces take a lifetime to create?  Heh.  Heh heh.  Heh heh heh heh.  HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!  MWAH HAH HAH HAH!!!

Whoopsie!  Got a little too excited there!

They say some masterpieces take a lifetime to create.  Mine take a minute.  That's how awesome I am!

The reason I'm always happy is because you only have one life to live and you never know when you're gonna die, so celebrate life and stop being sad. -Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!