Friday, May 25, 2012

Josie is Stuffed and Confused

I just got back from the mall and I am stuffed.

The reason I went to BJ's is because Miss Carrasco, the choir teacher, wanted to do something special for the varsity choir, who got sweeptstakes at UIL.  Only five students showed up: Me, Meghan, Abby, Katie, and Leah.  I had fettucini alfredo and some cookies 'n' creme pizookie.  Pizookie is an amazing cookie pizza.  Now, if only they had chocolate chip cookie dough icecream pizza....

Afterwards, we roamed the mall and tried to find Gameboy and Nintendo64 games in GameStop (or at least this was Abby and I).  Of course, they didn't have any.  Figures.  But we looove the classics.  It's like, you can't beat 'em!

Afterwards, we were having our mom's pick us up.  It was just Leah, Abby, Meghan, and me.  We told Meghan to tell her mom we were upstairs, but then she told them to pick her up downstairs, and so we waited forever for her parents when our parents were on the upper level (currently my mom) and we talked about how to get a kidnapper to return you.  Abby said act like you have mental problems, Leah said act like Helen in The Miracle Worker and I said act like an austistic child.  But, like, my brother, not like, a kid that can't talk.  Well, that would fufill its purpose either way.

My mom was so confused as well as me.  Eventually (and obviously) I got home safely.

Happy Friday.

UPDATE ON POLL: I might not be able to open my poll until I do have 1,000 views.  My computer is being stupid and keeps on saying I'm not entering a valid date.  So, when I do get 1,000 views, the next beginning of the month, I'll open the poll (unless I am away and not able to) and it will be open until the end of the month.

Only three more days until school's out, and Mom won't let me skip school on stupid field day.  Phooey.

The reason I'm always happy is because you only have one life to live and you never know when you're gonna die, so celebrate life and stop being sad. -Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!