Sunday, April 29, 2012

Josie and Her Sunday

Actually, that title is incredibly false.  I just needed to combine my two topics.

I was at Sunday School and we've recently began a tradition of doing nails whle we listen.  I put on two coats of hot pink nail polish and then put on a clear coat over it, and then realized it was all over the edges, so I tried cleaning it up with those cotton squares, but the cotton stuck to the sticky nail polish and I just had to remove it all, and it was still stuck in the crevises.  So, I got home and doused them in nail polish remover while watching Lie to Me* and there was still polish left.

When I got to my grandma's straight after Sunday School, I found my grandpa soaking his foot in some sort of clear liquid which was supposed to help his big toe, since then nail had a fungus and had recently been removed.  Eww!

Yeah, so I guess that's the only big thing.  Oh!

I got a Starbucks gift card from Ms. Connie as a reward for winning the monthly sweepstakes and got a vanilla bean frapp with caramel drizzle.  The dude asked me what my name was and I said, "Josie, J-O-S-I-E." but apparently he heard me wrong and put "Josae."  That looks kind of cool, but I don't know how that could sound like Josie.  I thought he was going to put "Josey" like how some guys do it.

I want Kasiah to be My One for youth camp.  A My One is someone who is unchurched and you bring to camp, but as soon as they register, your church starts raising money so they can go for free.  I want to do that with Kasiah, to show that there's a church that does care about her.  I'm gonna tell her that tomorrow.

I have Collide at 5 and after that I have handbell choir.  Busy, busy, busy.

Thank you for embracing my weirdness! -Katy Perry

2 comments:

  1. Lie to Me, the Korean series? If so, I watch it too! :O :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen that on Netflix, and I've been meaning to watch it, but no. It's a cop show. It's about this company called The Lightman Group that study facial expressions and body movements to see if a person is lying about a crime. It's a really good show.

      BTW, thanks, but I'm really not a good singer.

      Delete

Bubbles says: COMMENT!