Saturday, April 28, 2012

Josie is Stuffed

I am so stuffed.  I went to go see Mirror Mirror and had popcorn covered in hot butter, tons of strawberry lemonade, and fries made like curly fries, but straight.  I am so stuffed and farting like a pig.

Mirror Mirror was really good, but not as funny as I imagined.  Julia Roberts was fabulous.  I could really hear Tinker Bell when she used her American accent, even though that was 21 years ago.  But it was still a good movie, even though it wasn't as funny.  The girl would make a perfect Christine.  She looks like Christine Day in the 1989 version, and if they made their promised sequel, they should used this chick if she can sing.

Yeah, so I just wanna go home and finish the Moonacre movie or write.  Yay for being lazy!

Thank you for embracing my weirdness! -Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!