Saturday, April 14, 2012

Josie and the Big Dead Ship

I just got home from seeing Titanic with Kasiah in IMAX.  I tried to cry, who knows why, but I couldn't.  She did, though. 

The reason we saw the movie today was because today was the anniversary of the beginning of the sinking.  The 100th anniversary.  To think that innocent men, women, children died because of one man: Bruce Ismay.  I could just take his big lanky neck and crack it so hard he'd be dead before he could scream.

Naw, I'm a nice person!  I wouldn't kill him!  I would bring back the dead from their watery grave and have them torture him to his death!

You know that one song that Jack and Rose would sing?  Come, Josephine, in my flying machine, and up she goes, up she goes.  Well, I amended it for the anniversary.

Swim, Josephine, from this sinking machine, 'cause down she goes, down she goes....

R.I.P. the innocent passengers of the R.M.S. Titanic.  May your bodies safely rest in peace at the bottom of the ocean while your spirits sail free in the skies of heaven.  God bless you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 It's the good girls that keep diaries. It's the awesome girls that keep blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!