Sunday, April 15, 2012

Josie and the Recording Studio

I just had a brilliant idea!  What if the little extra "office" (according to my mom) became a recording studio!  I could put in a microphone set, keyboard, computer, find some beats online, bring in my guitar and ukulele whenever I like, and I could practice writing songs!  Crazy thing is, as good as I am a writer, I cannot come up with fricking lyrics!  I can think of a random melody off the top of my head, but cannot think of lyrics for anything.  Best I ever did was called Best Night of My Life and I wrote the lyrics on the computer, but of course, the computer crashed.  Bye bye, awesome lyrics.  It went something like "Kiss me now under the mistletoe, cause when you kiss me, I feel like I could fly, until the Fourth of July, and then I miss that time when you kissed me.  So kiss me again."  Of course, it rhymed, and it actually made sense, but how am I supposed to find that now?  The computer is with a guy whose trying to fix it obviously.  Wow.  That was incredibly lame.

Anyway, I'm typing really fast cause I'm watching Musicalbethan and she talks really fast or at least it seems like it because of how she edits her videos and I just love her accent, but I'm typing really quick because I'm imagining her reading my blog as I am typing this and she talks really really fast and I'm trying to keep up with her.  I'm so weird.

I should get to my writing when I get home.  Of course, Mom's probably going to want me to do some chore of some sort which will keep me from writing, but, then again, that just determines me to write more.

ARGH!  I cannot write a song when I want to!

I have some lyrics stuck in my head that I need to add a melody to.  "When the angels sing, when heaven's bells ring, when the sky starts tumbling down, down, down, I'll be waiting"  Wait, I might just have a melody for that.  Of course, I'm going to have to sort out the rhythm, but my adreniline's pumping in my mind because I'm so hyped up and my heart beat is going so slow!

Thank you for embracing my weirdness! -Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!