Saturday, April 21, 2012

Josie's 100th Post

You ready?  *clears throat* Drumroll, please!

MY COMPUTER IS BACK!  YAY!  And the best part: WE DIDN'T LOSE ANY OF OUR MEMORY!  WOOHOO!  That means Jared's drawing aren't destroyed, Mom's books and skits aren't history, and I DON'T HAVE TO REWRITE MY BOOK!  YEAH!  Unfortunately, I'm still kind of stuck at one section.  Sucks.  The last thing I have is "[Marie] suddenly felt as if her breakfast was about to come back up. How did he know her name? How did he know she was a prophecy? Why did he want her captured? All these questions needed to be answered quickly, or else it may be too late for Ben."

Yeah.  I don't know what to put there.  Should I move onto the next chapter or not?

Anyway, let's celebrate!

Thank you for embracing my weirdness! -Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!