Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Josie Takes the STAAR Test

Is anyone taking STAAR later today?  Is anyone currently taking STAAR?  Is anyone already done?  Well, I don't think you're out of school yet.  TURN YOUR F^(&!~G PHONE OFF!  You could get arrested for cheating on a test!  YOU COULD FAIL A GRADE!

Hey, what test are we taking today?  History or science?

For those of you who have no absolute idea what the heck I'm talking about, it's the nationwide test.  I think.  Apparently it's part of the No Child Left Behind Act or something like that.  I have a doctor appointment at 2:15.  I'm still sick, but my tempature has gone down a lot.  Unfortunately, last time I checked it, it was 98.9 farenheit (37.167 Celcius) when my normal is 97.2 farenheit (36.2222222 Celcius), and I can tell I'm sick.  I have that pressure inside my head, stuffy nose, blocked ears, scratchy throat/voice, and I'm cold.

I'm listening to Viva La Vida.  I'm running the dance we did at church through my head.

When everyone comes out and does dance solos, I'm the one on the right in the far back doing the funky chicken.  I should have stepped out some more.  The one doing the coffee grinder is Tripp, he's the Russian that proves that white baptists can dance, and the one doing the chicken dance is Chase.

Yeah.

a-CHOOOO!

Gesundheit!

Thank you for embracing my weirdness! -Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!