Sunday, April 22, 2012

Josie Can't Sleep

I think that the time on my blog account might be messed up, but as I am writing this, it is 3:55 AM.  Yeah.  Say it with me.  A.  M.  Yeah.

Happy Earth Day!

I'm at a sleepover at Kasiah's.  It's just me, her, Abby, and Morgan.  I saw The Wizard of Oz at Eastfield, and it was really good.  Toto (Jayden) was the cutest thing ever, the witch (Stephanie) was awesome (especially her hair), the tinman (can't remember his name) couldn't sing for crap, and one of the dancers (Kiosh) was absolutely BEAST!  I went to go see Abby as a poppy, snowflake, and monkey, and I sat next to her boyfriend Noah.  Then we came to Kasiah's and filmed ourselves dancing to Party Rock Anthem.  Morgan didn't want to be in it, though.  In it, I learned how to do the shuffle, the shuffle on one foot, learned never to wear briefs with low ride jeans, and cracked my toe.  Fricking hilarious!  Then, we got into pretty sundresses and performed songs.  Abby did a dance to Eet, Kasiah sang an Avril Lavigne song, and I did Skyscraper on Ukey, but this time in a fedora hat.  Yay fedoras!

After we posted those online, we got ready for bed.  We finished watching I Am Number Four, and then Kasiah turned on The Phantom of the Opera, which I had brought from my house.  Ms Weber (Dahlia) went to bed after I Am Number Four, then Morgan got knocked out sometime during the overture, then I think Kasiah went out (when?  Beats me) and when I looked over during "The Mirror", Abby was out as well, so I played with the cats, checked the time, acted goofy acting out all the songs, and wrote them all notes saying "U guys are a bunch of weenies!"  Then Kasiah woke up and said she had to turn off the X-Box or it would break down.  So we're gonna finish the movie in the morning.

Yeah.  Oh, by the way, Abby showed me the Don't Hug Me I'm Scared video.  Disturbing.  I was very scared.  And somehow Abby is creepy enough to know all the lyrics to a song.

Sore throat, stuffy nose, still sing good.  I rock!

Thank you for embracing my weirdness! -Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!