Friday, April 13, 2012

Josie and the 400 Views Post

Happy 400 Views!  Here's an update:

FYI, I'm posting this from a laptop that belongs to my mom's school.

I just got back from UIL for band.  You know how in choir we got straight 1's?  Well, we got straight 2's here.  I mean, I thought someone might have given us a 3 at sightreading.  I find it unfair.  We have to sightread a Level 3, which means you've been playing for about three years.  Well, all the middle schools that don't have 6th -8th grade and just 7th and 8th have to go at a faster pace to be up there with the Level 3's.  I just find it unfair.  However, I was probably the one that got us a two on stage because my tone was about as bad as it was in 7th grade, and it was pretty bad.  That, and I was offkey and had slow air.

Yesterday I was in a frenzy.  I had let my birds out to fly around the house because I thought they might feel like they were claustraphobic.  So they sat on my finger watching TV and snuggling with eachother, until Romeo flew away.  Then Juliet followed, and I was able to catch her because she can't fly well.  But Romeo can fly fast and fly high, and not to mention I didn't see where he flew off to.  I knew he flew to either Mom's room or the kitchen, but I couldn't find him for about 30 minutes.  So I started to play piano, figuring he'll chirp along like he usually does.  I sat Juliet on the overhead light, and after a few songs, I took her back into her cage, and she pooped liquid onto "Think of Me".  I tried to wipe it away, but that just made it worse.  So I put her in her cage and tried to find him, but alas, I couldn't.

When Mom came home, we searched and found him in the closet.  But Mom couldn't catch him, so I tried to hold the cage up to him for him to fly into, but the bath fell back and spilt stinky water on me.  So I took a warm shower and went to bed.  He did go in, though, thank goodness.


Mom and I were going to see a concert with some Christian singers performing, but we were too tired.  Now, there's nothing to do, and Mom and I are both too tired to make something for dinner.  She's as dead as a log on the couch.  The last two Harry Potters really knock her out.  I don't know why, but it's always the most recent ones.  Some time I am going to have a Harry Potter Movie Marathon Sleepover.  I'd invite Kasiah, Meghan, Cheyenne, Abby, Leah, Katie, and maybe Rachael if she's allowed.

Tomorrow, Kasiah and I are going to see Titanic in 3D, since it's the anniversary of when Titanic first began to sink.  I think yesterday was the anniversary of the voyage.  What's really special is that Kasiah and I will be seeing it on the 100th anniversary.  R.I.P. Jack Dawson.  I made a promise to Mom that I would close my eyes during the drawing and car seen, and anyway, if Kate Winslet does have saggy boobs, I'm not sure I'd want to.

I'm sorry this was soo long.  Does anyone like long posts?  Or sort of in the middle?  Eh.

You know, if you enjoy my blogs, you can comment even without an account.  I do it all the time at school.  SOMEONE COMMENT!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's the good girls that keep diaries. It's the awesome girls that keep blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!