Thursday, April 19, 2012

Josie and the Great Recovery

The funniest thing happened with Meghan yesterday!  Okay, so, she's known for leaning against the risors, right?  Well, one of the screws gave out on what she was leaning on, and she fell backwards and hit her head.  I heard the bar fall and when I turned around, her legs were up in the air.  I'm sorry, but I burst out laughing.  Apparently she hit her head on the floor.  We all thought she was going to burst out crying, but she sprang up, a little dizzy, and shouted "I'm okay!" I was about to pee my pants!

We have a pep rally at school tomorrow, so I get to get out of class for a little bit for several reasons:

#1) To help set up chairs and bleachers
#2) To help assist with anything else
#3) To reherse for band
#4) To get my French Horn
#5) To practice for the choir flash mob
#6) To make sure what I'm supposed to do in the flash mob.  I'm still confused!

But don't tell anyone about the flash mob!  It's a secret!  Shh!

THE COMPUTER IS FIXED!  YAY!  Unfortunately, we have lost everything.  You know what that means?

All 106 pages of my book are gone.  Destroyed.  Sent out into an endless cosmic void, never to be read again.

Wait, I was going to rewrite them in the first place!  Oh.  Mever nine!

Grandma is having the hardest time with her e-mail.  She can't log in!  It just won't let her!  Even me, a genius at computers, cannot log her in.

Josie.

Thank you for embracing my weirdness! -Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!