Sunday, April 1, 2012

Josie and the Skyscraper

Yes!  I am finally back to put Skyscraper on!  Here it is!

Aw, crap.  I forgot, it never finished uploading.  So we will have to wait.

While we wait, I have written another song!  It is called Psychopath.  It is very creepy sounding.  So, now, all the pieces I've written are:

  • Waterlillies
  • Love is a River
  • Psychopath
Yep.

It's halfway done loading!  Here's a random, yet true story.

There was one girl in her early 30's who went to a party and was dared to eat 10 pieces of bubble gum.  She ended up swallowing it.  Then, later, she farted, and it made a huge bubble.  And it POPPED!  Right there in her pants!  So she had to call up her mom and tell her to come over and take her home.  She was screaming in the phone shouting "Can you come over and take me home?  I GOT FRICKING BUBBLEGUM ALL OVER MY BEE-HIND!"

And this was all true.

The videos done.  Let's go!

YES!  IT IS ON YOUTUBE!  FINALLY!

I can't put it on here, yet, but here is the link to the website: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8dfw5jYraI&context=C49a00deADvjVQa1PpcFMbixvX2Hpz5HJvstNjKm3OA2CptvAn9I8=

Don't forget that = at the end!  That's important!


Video of the day: That Skyscraper video!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's the good girls that keep diaries. It's the awesome girls that keep blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!