Sunday, January 29, 2012

Josie Translated

For those people that don't know what I mean by certain things, here you go.

Kerfuzzled - when you're having a bad hairday.  "I'm all kerfuzzled; my hair won't lay down!"
Weenies - Army men who can't do jumping jacks.
MSO - the city symphony orchestra
Wait a second!  Wait a hot second! - pretty explanitory
Oh, my Rowling - To use when talking about Harry Potter
Oh, my Gods - to use when talking about gods of any religon
Oh, my God - never to use
Bible - the thing that Christians read at church
Dragonism - A belief that Dragons used to exist sometime before
Phrasing - How long you have to perform music without breathing
Transmogrify - to transform
Estamitation - another word for an estimate
HNBT - Her New Boyfriend Trevor
The Spot - Where Blake and I meet and where I first told him I like him
Sleeping Hillbilly - Blake's nickname
Houston Astrodome - The awkward lovey-dovey topic of proposal, engagement, and marraige

Dang it, I can't think of more!

If you find I word that I say that you don't know, leave it in the comments, and I'll put it in a blog.  Thanks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's the good girls that keep diaries. It's the awesome girls that keep blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!