Sunday, January 29, 2012

Josie and the Harp Lessons

My mom said that when all this custody thing is over with my brother, she might get me harp lessons.

You know Kasiah?  She's in the city's Symphony Orchestra (MSO for short).  She plays viola there, her friend Gabriel plays cello, and her friend Ariana plays violin.  They have two harpists and my mom thought about getting me harp lessons after Jared's custody thing is done.

Let me explain something about that.

My parents are divorced (then again, almost everybody's is) and my dad tried to file custody of Jared, my little brother, and I.  He won custody of Jared.  Now, my mom's trying to get him back.  He's been gone for two years and a month now.

Yeah, so we're all waiting for the day when we don't have to be penny-pinchers and can go out when we want and can do all these things.  Here's a list of some things I want to do:

  • Facebook
  • YouTube
  • Harp lessons
  • HATS GALORE!!
  • Fix the fence so that it's higher up
  • A PUPPY!
Yeah.  I'm nuts.

It would be cool to learn how to play harp (desperately trying to stay on topic here!) because it is THE hardest instrument in the world, the second being the keyboard/piano/harpsichord/organ.

If I could play any instruments I want to, I would play:

  • Piano
  • Organ
  • Harp
  • French Horn
  • Guitar
  • Ukulele
  • Bass Guitar
  • Bass Clarinet
  • Clarinet
  • Alto Saxaphone
  • Viola
Just to name a few.  Like it says in my profile, I would love to be a band director and compose music!  It runs through my veins!  Right now, there's a treble clef zooming around my body in my blood!  Kinda disgusting to think about.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's the good girls that keep diaries. It's the awesome girls that keep blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!