Monday, January 30, 2012

Josie and the Locks that Won't Open

People can be so mean sometimes.  I have to admit, this was partially my fault, but still.

In band, I was getting my French Horn from the band lockers after school to take home, and I usually leave the lock unlocked so that it's easier to get out, and then I lock it while school's out.

Apparently someone had switched my lock with someone else, and then relocked it.  Nothing was taken, but why would someone do it?  It's just so rude!  Like I said, it was partially my fault, but I can't help it if I have an impatient grandmother?

I have the CD for Collide.  As far as I'm aware the tracks are:
  1. Love Story by Taylor Swift
  2. The Boys' Flashlight Song (don't know what it's called)
  3. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon (a skit)
  4. Everything by Lighthouse (my skit)
  5. Baby by Eleventh Hour
  6. Baby (the a'capella version) on piano
  7. An instrumental for something, but I don't know what it is.  I recognize it, but since it doesn't have someone singing with it, I don't know.
  8. For some reason, the exact same as #7
  9. I Got You Babe by Sonny and Cher
  10. The instrumental to I Got You Babe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's the good girls that keep diaries. It's the awesome girls that keep blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!