Saturday, January 21, 2012

Josie and the No-Good Blogs

Does anyone know a good blog that somewhat like mine?  I mean, I hit the "Next Blog ->" button a dozen times and found nothing.  Well, there was this one Asian chick, and she seemed good, but I couldn't find her first blog.  I always like to start at the beginning.  Which is tedious if you're trying to watch all the lonelygirl15 videos in order.  Speaking of which....


I'm curious.  How do you react if a person likes the video?  I mean, it could mean they liked the plot, or it could mean that they enjoy watching that dude die.  I mean, the possibilities are endless!


Anyway... my stomach hurts after eating too many sugar foods.  Let's think back.  I had (in order):


  • A chunck of white macadamia nut cookie dough
  • Chilli
  • Three s'mores cups
  • Two cups of extremely sugary tea
  • The SWEETEST brownie in the world with vanilla ice cream on top
  • Chicken
  • Tortillas from Taco Cabana in cold hot sauce
  • The rest of the Jell-o
  • One-and-a-half bowls of pudding
Maybe I should stop eating like this....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!