Sunday, January 22, 2012

Josie and Miki

You're my first member/follower/whatever thingy!  Thank you SOO much!


My mom, however, is being protective and not letting me chat with anybody, because she thinks that someone's stalking me and they're gonna find out where I live and kidnap me and rape me and murder me.  But here's what I found out.  The chance of a minor being kidnapped by a stranger is 1 in 560.  That means I am more likely to be autistic than to be kidnapped.  The chances of being autistic are 1 in 150.  So that means, at the high school I feed into, about five kids are bound to be kidnapped, and about eighteen kids are autistic.  Mom said "Don't be one of the five."  I mean, come on!  It's not like there's something wrong with me that the government could find out or someone trying to kill me, right?


Or is there?  Mom did say that I was different.


DUH DUH DAAHHH!

1 comment:

  1. Lol you're hilarious XD Yeah my mom used to be over protective about me chatting online too, and I have met a bunch of possible rapists o.o but its kinda an instinct when you meet them. LOL TRUST ME I WONT STALK YOU! And I love your blog c:

    ReplyDelete

Bubbles says: COMMENT!