Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Josie and Hazel Houdini

Hazel is my neighbor's chiuaua mix thingy.  She's always escaping from her house and my mom and I are always afraid she'll get hit by a car.  That's why we call her Hazel Houdini.  She jumps over the fence, which is basically plastic, and runs around the neighborhood until someone finds her and brings her back.


Meghan's mom was dropping me off at home, and she ran up to me.  I'm not allowed to leave the house when I'm home alone, so I brought her in.  I crumpled up some crackers and put them in a bowl, and then I got another bowl and filled it with water.  I don't know why, but she responds to Chica more than Hazel.


Hazel has been been restless, never sitting down for more than a minute.  I'm afraid that if I scratch her tummy, it'll hurt, because she got spaed about two weeks ago at the most.


Either way, she's cheered up my day.  It's been raining cats and Hazel since last night, and this morning, my journals for school fell in the flowing puddle by the curb.  You know, where the water gathers up and creeps downhill?  But it was huge.  My song-writing journal is falling apart as it is, some of my science notebook pages bled a little bit, my composition notebook for English is very bendable now, compared to its unyielding self, my journal of tips fell into the wet grass, so its not completely ruined, but the tickets I was selling for the church youth choir concert got partially wet.


On top of that, my allergies are acting up again.  Either that, or it's the cold.  If it is, I better rest my voice for All-Region choir auditions are this Saturday.


Also, Corrine's oldest dog, Petey, died last night.  He was a good dog.


The worst thing that's happened is that I left my packet of tickets in 3rd period math.  I hope somebody saw it and thought it was something boring.  It's in a plain, manilla folder.  But if I did lose them, then I owe the church $100 bucks.  I'm broke.  You do the math.


I can ask Dr. Barrett, the chess coach/counselor/anouncements regulator if he can say on the anouncements if anyone has found a manilla folder with the word Collide, my name, and 10 dollars/tickets on it to return it to the office or me at once.  If I did lose them, I could sure use $200 bucks.  The first 100 to pay off the tickets, and the rest to buy the ukulele I've been wanting since forever.  Mom said she'd buy it as soon as she gets her income tax thingy.


uj8


That was Hazel's typing!  I'm so proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!