Sunday, January 29, 2012

Josie and the Year of the Dragon

Apparently Cheyenne's right.  It's not my year.

Cheyenne's belief is in the Chinese horoscope.  I was born in the Year of the Tiger apparently, and ever since Chinese New Year (it is now the year of a dragon), I've had not-so-good and bad things happen to me.

I didn't get into All-Region Choir.

Last year I got into the Honor Choir.  5th chair.  As a 7th grader.

I didn't even get into the concert choir.

On top of that, I can't go to the mall with Kasiah today because my cousin, Logan, is having his 15th birthday party today at Grandma's and youth choir is at 3 PM instead of 5.  And the mall closes early on Sunday's.

Not my year.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 It's the good girls that keep diaries. It's the awesome girls that keep blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!