Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Josie and the Allergies

Guess who feels horrible?  Dis girl!  I had a cobpletely stuffed up doze, and it was just ridiculus.  I got sobe pepperbint gub frob Beghan, add it helped a little bit, but I was sneezing like ad idiot, my eyes were huge and wateridg, and it looked like I was crying.  But I wasn't.  Eider way, I still get to auditiod for regiod choir.


In order to be able to go to the region choir auditions, we have to get through Miss Carrasco, our choir teacher.  She only let three of us eight girls go.  So, I got through first, then Katie, who sits right next to me (I think, she left for early release straight after), and Leah, an alto, but Katie's best friend.  Apparently Meghan didn't get through because of her small vowels and sloppy consonants.  She told me that!  I warned her, but she wouldn't listen!


I'm sorry I haven't been on in a while.  I have several blogs aside from this account, and my dad said that I had said some nasty things about him and my stepmom.  I gotta admit, they would give the fifth degree about every subject there is in the world.  The longest lecture was after my mom had called the police because we hadn't called in forever and she left tons of voicemails on Dad's phone, so I got talked to for two hours about various different topics, and I had written about stuff like that on my blog.


Apparently Mom put that blog in court.


Blogs, especially mine, are not supposed to be involved with court cases.  Doesn't anybody know that?


Anyway, the reason I hadn't posted was because I was afraid Dad was reading this blog.  But when he was talking about what all I had put on there (my first name, the state I live in, my school schedule, etc) -- yeah, he has paranoia.  I mean, doesn't he know that Aubrie goes behind her mom's back and puts pictures on the thing on her new iPod Touch?  She got 60 followers overnight.


And they said not to put anything about her online.


I think it's a little too late for that.


Yeah, so when my dad was talking about how people might have already knew my last name because of my mom's book, then I realized it wasn't this one.


SO HAPPY!


Now, I just gotta remember not to mention it again and I'll be safe.


I am going to tend to my birds now and watch A Very Potter Musical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!