Monday, January 16, 2012

Josie and Certain Neighbors

Guess what got a leak yesterday?  Our water heater.  It sprung a leak while my mom's friend, Sherry, was over fixing me up for a talent contest.  Then it sprung a leak and we had to get our neighbor, Matt, over to help us fix it.  Bad mistake.  He has people begging on their knees for his help.  Which he likes.  I mean, I think he's desprate for my mom.  Which is kind of disturbing, considering he's like ten years younger than her.  But he's kind of a jerk.  He likes to see people suffer.  Last night, we only had a bucket and a pot full of water that we had to flush the toilet with.  I got Kool-Aid all in my hair, and I only had filthy water to clean it with.  Now, we do have water, but it's not cold.  So, I brushed my teeth this morning.  He said that he'd be home to fix it last night, but he left and didn't come back until this morning.  Now, he's left again.  Typical.  But, he left not his daughter, but EIGHT kids at his house including myself in the hands of three of the eight's mother.  Now, Adeline (his daughter) is rambling about some tornado coming and she's trying to find their cat, who is constantly roaming around the neighborhood.  I checked the weather radar, and nothing showed up.  Although, the fact that the outdoor tempature is 66.6 degrees Farenheit kinda scares me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!