Sunday, January 22, 2012

Josie and the Better Bieber

Okay, I'm not sure if I posted this earlier, but I was in a youth choir at my church.  This year, it's a little different: they added all these different things.  Drama, skateboarding, stomp, singing, hip hop, a'capella, stuff like that.  Our concert is in six weeks.  I got sick to my stomach thinking about how we hardly got anything done last semester, but I was wrong.  We got a LOT done.  Especially in the A'Capella group, or "Sing Off."


On the actual show Sing Off, there was a group called Eleventh Hour.  Adam, the director, called up the arranger for them and got the actual Baby music.  You know, Baby by Justin Bieber?  Turns out it was written by him.


Anyway, so I ended up getting this HUGE solo where I sing the first verse.  This other girl, Charity, she got the second verse, and then the other parts we sing together.  We've gotten a lot of stuff done!  This is gonna be a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!