Saturday, February 4, 2012

Josie and the Perfect Song

Whenever I'm making up lyrics as I go while playing random chords on the piano that seem to go, and even when it's a positive and happy song, I get all teary-eyed and it feels like my diaphram started sinking and is pushing on my stomach and my body feels sad, but not actually me.  It's like, when your boyfriend just broke up with you and you just can't stop crying and you have the urge to hug someone or just collapse on your bed which doesn't do you much good because then you just feel like your sinking down, down, down, to the bottom of the sea and all the water is filling up your lungs because aparrently your bedroom is right above the ocean and you're Kitty Pride from X-Men or something like that who can walk through walls and you fell through the floor and into the ocean and finally you can't hold your breath anymore and just inhale and all the water comes into your lungs and by the time you reach the bottom, you're dead, but you go through the ground and to the center of the earth where the heat instantly brings you back to life, but this time you're all cheery and then you wake up and you're in your bed and it's time for school and you're so happy and you have no idea why and all you want to do is sing, and then you end up not getting teary-eyed, but you end up feeling great about yourself.

I love writing music.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's the good girls that keep diaries. It's the awesome girls that keep blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!