Friday, February 3, 2012

Josie and the New Movies

There are a lot of movies that all you people should watch this year.  I haven't seen them yet, but I'm going to once they come out!

The first one is The Hunger Games.  Of course, almost EVERYBODY is going to see that.  I just can't believe they got a woman who just turned 21 to play 16-year-old Katniss Everdeen.  I'm afraid to find out how old Peeta Mellark's actor is....

If you guys don't know what The Hunger Games are about, or you think it's a "macho man book," let me clear things up.  It focuses around a sixteen-year-old girl, Katniss Everdeen.  They live in what used to be North America.  I'm not sure if it's all North America or just the United States.  Anyway, there was this big war about 80 years ago, and the US was destroyed and Panem was created.  Instead of states, they made 13 districts.  When the districts rebelled against Panem, they were beaten down.  District 13 was destroyed, and all the others were forced to have the Annual Hunger Games.

The Hunger Games are where each child in between the ages of 12 and 18 must put their name in a raffle, then a person from the capitol comes and picks one boy and one girl, and they are to fight to the death in an outdoor arena, where they are broadcasted live all the time on all the televisions, not to mention kill all the other districts' duo.  The twelve year olds only have to put in one, while the thirteens have to put in two, fourteens put in 3, and so on.  But if you want a years worth of grain and oil for your family, you multiply how many "rations" you want (one for each family member at the most) times the number of

I would explain it, but being me, I can't.

Another movie I want to see is Titanic in 3D!  I love Titanic, but I'm not allowed to see any of the nudity.  Mom doesn't want me to get... *shudder* images.  However, Kasiah is allowed to see it.  But she's kind of older than me, and a little more mature.  But honestly, I don't even want Kate Winslet's boobs engraved in my mind.  But that got me to thinking that some people are just going to come to see Kate Winslet's boobs in 3D...  *Shudder* Talk about images.

Kasiah and I promised eachother we would go with one another to see it.

Movie #3 is Star Wars I in 3D.  I figure, if I'm ever going to watch it, why not start with the first one and work my way up?  Besides, I want to see Natalie Portman.

There are lots of movies being remade in 3D: Finding Nemo, Beauty and the Beast, Star Wars I, Titanic, etc.  A little too much, don't you think?

Movie #4 is Breaking Dawn Part 2.  I don't necessarily prefer Kristen Stewart's acting, I mean, she always acted bored or something.  She did good when she was being attacked and stuff, but, hey!  I could have played her!  I mean, my hair's dark and I'm pale (and I live in Texas) and I can act at least 10 times better than her!  I think that's what brought Robert Pattinson down.  Either that or the director.  Although, I don't think I could deal with all that kissiong....

I don't know why, but I just played and sang Colors of the Wind.  Now my left hand's hurting because of having to play an 8ve in every chord.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's the good girls that keep diaries. It's the awesome girls that keep blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!