Monday, February 6, 2012

Josie Hates Lucas

What is it with Lucas at our school!  Everyone eats it all the time, they hide it from the teachers, they're so ridiculously addicted to it, and they pass it around if someone doesn't have it.  Personally, I say it tastes like crap.  I tried some today in English.  I like sweet and salty, sour and salty, and sweet and sour, but mixing the three together is ridiculous.  I see at my school that one or two people eat it all the time, but at my school, it's disgustingly addictive and I don't know why!  It's like I go to a school full of potheads!  Everyone's chainsmoking, smoking in general, yadayadayada.

Down with the bloody big L!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's the good girls that keep diaries. It's the awesome girls that keep blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!