Friday, February 3, 2012

Josie and Project: Transmogrify

Project: Transmogrify is where I use spring break to completely redo myself.  I mean, get my hair dyed blonde and/or get strawberry highlights, contacts, get rid of all my acne, get a better haircut, exercise to get rid of the excess chub, work on my make-up skills, organize my stuff, rearrange my room, get some new clothes, work on my sense of style, stop biting my nails, stuff like that.

Why am I doing this, you ask?  The 8th Grade Dance.  I can gurantee you that if I stay the same as I am now, dishwater blonde or mouse brown hair, cover-up bangs, The Spot, big dorky glasses, got some chub, tons of zits all over my face, a messy binder, a room that hasn't been redone since I was seven (pink and white walls), wearing just what's comfy, no make-up, biting my fingernails, etc.  A lot of people say I look pretty without my glasses and they keep on telling me to work on my looks a little bit more, but I'll do it in a good way.  This will be my first dance, and even if I don't get a date, I can still go with Meghan, Cheyenne, Kasiah, and/or Meagan, the new girl.  She used to be in elementary school with us.  I think.  I honestly forgot.

Or, I could ask one of the comers.  The Comers are the dudes that come to my mom's house to get piano lessons.  I could ask Ben!  But he hasn't come in a while.  I could ask Addison, but he's not a comer, and he goes to the high school.  Christopher, but I hardly know him.  But I would like to get to know him better.  He does seem like a nice guy.  My top canidate is probably Gordy, but also, the guy is supposed to ask the girl, and I wouldn't have the guts to, anyway.  Why is it that every guy at my school think I am a total dork, while the ones that don't think I'm pretty cool?  What's up with that?

Don't let me forget I have until March 10 to March 18 in all to do this, so when the time comes, do me a favor, comment me, and FRICKIN' REMIND ME!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's the good girls that keep diaries. It's the awesome girls that keep blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!