Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Josie and the Guardian

Apparently both Mom and Dad are trying to impress the guardian.  A guardian is a person that visits both the homes of divorced parents while all the kids are at the house and determines whose is best to live in and why.  Dad has been trying to persuade Jared with toys and things like that, or at least, that's what I've heard recently.  In reality, if he wants the slightest hint of approval, he'll have to throw out the junk that clutters the basement.  I mean, I have some proof that it's not just cluttered, but an absolute MESS!

Now, Mom's trying to fix our home, as well.  She woke me up at 5 this morning, leaving me with 6-7 hours of sleep (ARGH!), made me take a 15 minute shower, I mean, I know, that taking a shower's neccessary, but doesn't she know that me taking a shower before school is an absolute wreck?  At least I persuaded her to let me take one at 9.

I found out why she really wanted me to get bangs: so that way I don't look like a freak when the guardian comes.

I know this part sounds dorky, but I like sitting on the couch with the heating blanket, Mom sitting next to me, and eating dinner while we watch a nice family movie (or at least, a movie both of us like), like The Postman, Temple Grandin, etc.  Mom's thinking about having us eat at the table.

I don't know.  Right now, I don't want change unless it's me, meaning me ALONE, changing MY ways, or Jared coming home.  *sigh*  Maybe something will happen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 It's the good girls that keep diaries. It's the awesome girls that keep blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!