Saturday, February 25, 2012

Josie Isn't Dead

Just to let you know, I have not died, but here's a little catching up I need to do.

If you love horror movies, bring your favorite teddy bear to the movies, because The Woman in Black is the scariest I've seen!  Even my mom said that!  I was shoving my face into my mom's stomach and covering my ears.  I even screamed at one point.  Beware!  But it does end semi-happy.

I GOT MY UKULELE!  I've been figuring out the chords to my favorite songs: Over the Rainbow, Skyscraper, The Rainbow Connection, The Dog Days are Over, Don't Stop Believin', stuff like that.

I'm keep on hearing this guy that sounds like Josh Groban saying, "Brava," over and over again whenever I get close to the choir room.  It's really creepy.  And when I'm in choir, I hear him coaching me.  I keep on feeling like he's in the big ensemble room, and so I tried to go in there yesterday, and it was locked, but I heard rustling coming from there!  Is this the end?  AUGH!!

I am having a major Phantom of the Opera obsession.  I'm not surprised, though.  For years, I had an obsession over Peter Pan, then Annie, then Wicked, then The Wizard of Oz, then back to Annie, then back to Peter Pan, then Oliver, then Once Upon a Mattress, and now this.  I have to admit, I have a sort of obsession over musicals.  Anyone else find that creepy?

I'm so happy I'm back online!  I need to write!  YAY!

I'm talking to Grandpa!  I haven't in so long!  But he's talking veeerryyy slooooow....  I think I should post this and talk to them.  Bye!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's the good girls that keep diaries. It's the awesome girls that keep blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!