Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Josie and the Love Bomb

Okay, I seriously need to pull myself together!  I have five days until the youth choir (Collide) concert, I need to sell more tickets, and I need to buy a lot of things, but on Friday (don't let me forget this!), I need to bring:

  • Collide shirt
  • Red shirt
  • Hippie shirt
  • Blue jeans
  • Bell bottoms
  • Beanie
  • Blue dress
  • Dress shoes
  • Flat iron
  • White keds (screw that, they don't fit anymore)
  • Better tennis shoes (preferably rainbow converse)
  • Makeup set
  • Teddy
  • Hairbrush
  • Camera
  • Rubik's Cube
  • Toothbrush & toothpaste
What?  You think I'm getting ready for a sleepover?  Of course not!  Now, if I brought this last year, which I needed to bring my PJ's for the girls' song last time, then maybe people would have start to get some ideas....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's the good girls that keep diaries. It's the awesome girls that keep blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!