Friday, February 3, 2012

Josie and the Happy Braces

I'm supposed to be getting my braces off in Febuary, and later today, I have an ortho appointment!  I hope they take these babies off!  I want my teeth back!  I want to be able to chew on the right side of my mouth without having the thing around my last tooth stab my gum!  Once I get my braces off, I get a prize from this huge room.  A lot of them aren't that good.  I've seen jewelery makers, dry erase boards, stuffed animals, gift cards, footballs, soccer balls, but they have the one thing that I do want:

A RUBIK'S CUBE!  EEEEEE!

Ever since the Rubik's cube rap, it sort of showed me how to solve it, so as soon as I can get my hands on it, it's mine!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's the good girls that keep diaries. It's the awesome girls that keep blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!