Saturday, November 3, 2012

Josie and Bubbles

For those noobs reading my blog, Bubbles is my conscience, NOT an actual person.  No.  That'd just be weird.

October 30, 2012:

Blake over Facebook:  Josie, would you mind meeting me at McCoy's room tomorrow morning? I want to talk to you.  I think you might like what you're going to hear.

October 31, 2012 (Halloween):

Josie over Facebook: kk!
Bubbles: Ooh! He's gonna ask you out! I just know it! Girl, prepare yourself! Breathe deeply! Breathe!
Blake at The Spot: So... I was wondering, do you wanna start going out?
Bubbles: Um, sweetie?  Let me cover this one for you.  YES!
Josie shaking: Yeah.
Bubbles: STOP SHAKING AND KISS HIM ALREADY!
Blake: Oh, my gosh!  You're crying!
Josie laughing: No, this is just the first time I've done this!
Blake surprised: Are you serious?
Josie: I was a lonely child!
Bubbles enjoying Blake hugging Josie: Ahh.  There we go.  After you two, I'm gonna watch more sappy romantic movies.  THIS IS TOO FRIGGING ADORABLE!

Best.  Week.  EVAH!

Watch out for that TREE! You just got PUNJABBED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!