Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Josie and the Best Day Ever 2

WAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

There is NO way I can be upset today.  Not on this day, no sir.

Blake met me before school and we went to "the spot", which is right by the doors to the stage and where the casting list is.  We talked for a little bit, and then he asked me what I wanted to tell him.

I couldn't just lie!  I had to tell him!  And, besides, there was nothing else to talk about.  NOTHING.

Blake: So, you wanted to tell me something?
Me: (after an extremely long and awkward pause) I like you.
Blake: (another pause) I knew it.  Tell me something I don't know, child.
Bubbles (my conscience): (laughing) That was great!  Now, keep talking.
Blake: But, for the record, I like you, too.
Bubbles: (secretly dancing and screaming) A DREAM IS A WISH YOUR HEART MAKES!  EEEEEE!
Me: (awkward pause) Well, now what?
Blake: Well, wait a few days, and we'll probably end up going out.
Bubbles: WHEN YOU'RE FAST ASLEEP!  EHRMERGHERD!

HAPPY DAY!  OH, HAPPY DAY!

After that, we walked to the library, and then he walked me to first period.  I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT ANY BAD THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TODAY!  I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT THAT FREAKY DREAM WHERE MRS. SYBLIK ENDED UP ELECTROCUTING HERSELF TO DEATH!  TODAY IS AMAZING, AND HE JUST MADE IT TEN TIMES BETTER!

I mean, he hugged me in 2nd period when we came in after the fire alarm right in between bells, and it just felt... natural.  It felt right.  I feel happy with him, I feel loved when I'm with him, but it's not like lust or anything.  It's completely innocent.

I used to cry when I saw couples staring at each other longingly or kissing each other before class.  I don't have to cry anymore about being lonely.  BECAUSE GUESS WHAT, MEGAN NELSON?

I!  HAVE!  A BOYFRIEND!

Watch out for that TREE! You just got PUNJABBED!

1 comment:

Bubbles says: COMMENT!