Friday, October 12, 2012

Josie and the M Word

YAY!  THE PLAY WAS YESTERDAY!  IT WAS AWESOME!  AND... I'm sick.

I've been sick since Wednesday.  I got out of school early yesterday because of it, but I wasn't going to miss the play.  Today, I'm out of school.  Everybody else is probably changing from band clothes to school clothes right about now.  And I'm sitting at home, unable to speak, writing away.  Sweet.

Ew.  My snot's green.  If it's not clear, you're sick.  Ew.

I might just have enough free time to finish writing my composition today.  Yay!

They put the 25 Anniversary edition of Phantom of the Opera on Netflix.  SO EXCITED!  I'm gonna watch it today.  I'm gonna do a lot of things I haven't been able to complete today.  Hey!  I've got time!

Hey, maybe I'm sick the week of the play because Maggie said Macbeth while on stage!

Watch out for that TREE! You just got PUNJABBED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!